Burning Alive: The Sentinel Wars

by Shannon K. Butcher | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by Flossie771 of Villa Rica, Georgia USA on 3/19/2011
Journal Entry 1 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Saturday, March 19, 2011
From the back cover:

For too long, Helen Day has been haunted by visions of her own death, surrounded by flames as a dark-haired man watches her burn. So when she sees the man of her nightmares staring at her across a diner, she attempts to flee--and ends up in the man's arms. There, she awakens a force more powerful and enticing than she could ever imagine.

The instant the Theronai warrior Drake touches Helen, the anguish he has borne for years fades away. He is determined to know why this beautiful, fearful woman has such power over him. The answer lies in his very blood--and in Helen's as well. FOr together, they may become more than lovers. They may become a weapon of light that could tip the balance of the war--and save Drake's people.

Journal Entry 2 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Saturday, March 19, 2011
This is the first book in a new series that I have discovered.
Great read.
I am reserving this book for JennyC1230...I think she is gonna like these books too!

Journal Entry 3 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (4/12/2011 UTC) at Villa Rica, Georgia USA

Passing this book to JennyC1230 because I think she is going to love this series.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, April 18, 2011
This looks really good! Thanks for sharing all of your fabulous books with me. I really appreciate it.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, April 28, 2017
My Review: This is an amazing start for a paranormal romance series. I loved the story, the main characters Helen and Drake are a lot of fun to read about. I have a few more in this series, I think I will be reading them really soon.

Sorry it took me so long to read this book!