Cora Ravenwing

by Gina Wilson | Children's Books |
Registered by futurecat of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 3/18/2011
Journal Entry 1 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, March 18, 2011
Bought a few months ago from our favourite second-hand bookshop, which has sadly since been destroyed in the earthquake :-(

^ ^
=+=
^

Journal Entry 2 by futurecat at Starbucks in Crestview, Florida USA on Saturday, April 30, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (4/10/2011 UTC) at Starbucks in Crestview, Florida USA

In the book exchange shelf.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

^ ^
=+=
v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group.

Journal Entry 3 by UncleOpa at Crestview, Florida USA on Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Found it At Starbucks in Feb, 2012. Was intrigued by the book tracking concept. Though It wasn't my usual reading choice as a 72 year old male, I read the book and enjoyed the story. I took it to Sacramento, California where my mom read it. Then we took it to my brother in Pacifica for his grand daughter to read with provision that she release it to the wild.

Enjoy

Journal Entry 4 by tealstar at Sunnyvale, California USA on Sunday, April 29, 2012
The book was given to me by my uncle and I found the story line very interesting. Will be released to travel soon :)