Bedknobs and Broomsticks

by Mary Norton | Children's Books |
Registered by futurecat of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 3/18/2011
Journal Entry 1 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, March 18, 2011
Bought a few months ago from our favourite second-hand bookshop, which has sadly since been destroyed in the earthquake :-(

^ ^
=+=
^

Journal Entry 2 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, March 25, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (3/25/2011 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Given to Zeborah for her community library.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

^ ^
=+=
v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group.

Journal Entry 3 by Zeborah at Hagley Park - details in notes in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (10/18/2011 UTC) at Hagley Park - details in notes in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Released at #occupychch

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, April 26, 2012
I rescued this book the night before Occupy Christchurch was to be dismantled. I brought it with me to the airport the next day, where I was stranded overnight, and this book kept me company.

I am now home in Toronto, happy to pass it along.