5 journalers for this copy...
Hi and if you are new to all this, welcome to Bookcrossing.
It would really be appreciated if you would make a comment about the book, where you found it and what you thought of it.
The book is now yours to read, keep, or pass it on. We'd like to know where it travels to, and if you don't want to join you can do this anonymously.
If you would like to know what happens to the book after you have passed it on please join. It doesn't cost anything, it's private and it's interesting to travel by proxy around the world.
If you do join, I hope you'll put my name down - lizzyblack - as your referring member.
CONTROLLED RELEASE NOTES:
At the beginning it wasn't such an easy read and it took me some effort to get into the story. The whole scenario of Cristiano's life is very dark and sad, and it isn't always easy to relate to the kind of struggle he goes through. However, as I progressed in the book I became more used to the story and I started to really enjoy it. Every character has a sad story, so this ends up being a heavy book, but ultimately very well crafted. It was curious to see how the perfect crime that had been planned played out, and it was after entering that part of the plot that I really got gripped by the plot. I ended up quite liking the book and it was very interesting read indeed. Different and somewhat refreshing. I'm glad it was sent my way :)
Since the game by which I received the book isn't open no more, I will pass this book along to raluk68, who hosted the game at the time, and who showed interest in reading this. Thanks for sharing!
List of participants: (accepting entries! PM me if you want in!)
01. raluk68, Romania
02. Icila, France
03. okyrhoe, Greece (INT'L shipping)
Guidelines (based on JennyC1230's)
1. When you receive book, please make a journal entry.
2. PM the next person on the list for their address.
3. After you read the book, tell us what you thought of it.
4. When you mail the book, make another journal entry to let us know.
5. I'll set the reading deadline as 2 months; I know what it feels like to have a huge Mount TBR and the struggle one does to keep up with the deadlines, so I'll be flexible here. If you are having trouble and need to keep it for a little longer, that's cool: just PM me or make a JE so that we can know it hasn't been forgotten.
6. If you're the last person on the list, you're free to keep it, continue the Bookray, start a Bookring... it's up to you!
It came with this little bookmark: a special one because it has a sweet dedication in Portuguese! :)
Well written, no doubt about it!
Thank you silvia-pco for sharing it!
Today is travelling to France.
Enjoy it! :)
Thanks a lot !
CONTROLLED RELEASE NOTES:
I've got a number of books on my to be read list, so I hope you won't mind if I take some time to get to this.