Death by the Light of the Moon (Claire Malloy Mysteries, No. 7)

by Joan Hess | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 3/13/2011
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Sunday, March 13, 2011
This book is available and will be released soon into the wild

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Montclair, New Jersey USA on Saturday, May 14, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (5/14/2011 UTC) at Montclair, New Jersey USA

This book was selected from the mystery/thriller VBB, I hope you enjoy it!

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels around from reader to reader.

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using meBOOKSTOGIVE
as your referring member. Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!

Journal Entry 3 by 4thEstate at Montclair, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Arrived in the mail today. Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by 4thEstate at Montclair, New Jersey USA on Saturday, June 11, 2011
Wow, this was one weird book - and the Malloys are one freaky family. Basically, they're the Addams Family, as envisioned by William Faulkner. But I agree with Caron and Claire - if it were up to me, I'd have grabbed my suitcase and fled for the airport on the first day there.

Writing style is kind of slow - all that flowery language Stanford and the others insist on using kind of gets in the way. But Caron and Claire make for okay leads.

Journal Entry 5 by 4thEstate at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, New Jersey USA on Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Released 9 yrs ago (1/4/2012 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, New Jersey USA

Sent out via the ABC bookbox.

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, January 30, 2012
Taking out of Booklady331's ABC Bookbox. I've always wanted to read a book by Joan Hess. This book looks interesting!

Journal Entry 7 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, August 17, 2013
My Review: I agreed with 4thEstate on this book, the flowery language definitely got in the way of the story. Being from the South I know all about weird, eccentric family members so that part was really fun!

Released 6 yrs ago (6/16/2014 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Put into Aramena's Any Genre Bookbox.

Journal Entry 9 by Aberpeter at Kirkland, Washington USA on Tuesday, July 15, 2014
Taking out of Aramena's Any Genre Bookbox