All ends up: Cartoons

by Sidney Harris | Humor |
Registered by terrafreaky of Overland Park, Kansas USA on 3/13/2011
Journal Entry 1 by terrafreaky from Overland Park, Kansas USA on Sunday, March 13, 2011
Thank you for stopping by to make an entry on this book.

Once you have one of "my" books in your hands, please know that you are free to do with it as you please. Keep it forever, throw it in your to be read stack, give it to a friend, trade it on a swap site, wild release it, etc. I would love to see an entry to let me know what type of adventure the book is on. I really enjoy reading updates on the books I've set free.

Bought this today at the Trinity Book Sale.

Journal Entry 2 by terrafreaky at Overland Park, Kansas USA on Monday, November 09, 2015
Read this today. There are a few words/concepts in here that I should probably Google. :)

Journal Entry 3 by terrafreaky at a fellow bookcrosser, a surprise RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Monday, February 29, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (2/29/2016 UTC) at a fellow bookcrosser, a surprise RABCK -- Controlled Releases

A RABCK to Kayote. I saw this on your PBS wishlist & pulled my copy to re-read & post for you. Then the book fell victim to a puppy attack. :) I thought you might still like to take a look at it. Enjoy - do with this copy as you wish. :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingkayotewing at Urbana, Illinois USA on Friday, March 04, 2016
Squeee! I haven't had a new Sidney Harris to read in ages! (Something about having almost all of them or something).

Thank you!

(Looks like you got to the puppy before it got too involved in its attack!)

Journal Entry 5 by wingkayotewing at Champaign, Illinois USA on Saturday, February 23, 2019
Just putting an update. Still have it. Despite moving, still know where it is--on the bookshelf next to my bed.

Still pull it off the shelf to read before bed from time to time. Still funny and relaxing. Pulled it off last night and noticed it was a BX book--I had forgotten that. I am pleased I journaled it when I got it (I have found quite a few I didn't).

Going back on the shelf. As long as I'm still re-reading it, it's worth keeping around.