I Know You Got Soul

by Jeremy Clarkson | Other |
Registered by BrdGrl of Adelaide, South Australia Australia on 3/12/2011
Journal Entry 1 by BrdGrl from Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Saturday, March 12, 2011
To be given to another bookcrosser for a bookshelf.

Journal Entry 2 by BrdGrl at Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Monday, November 19, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (11/19/2012 UTC) at Adelaide, South Australia Australia

In a box of books to be handed over to a more active BX-er.

Journal Entry 3 by sgjim at Unley, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, December 11, 2012
I quite liked this. I know that the author is trading off his fame, that he can be snarky and unreasonable in his opinions, and that all in all this book is him writing about an arbitrary list of things he happened to have thought of thrown together haphazardly in a desperate rush to beat the Christmas shopping tsunami. It's still an entertaining read, which has had some effort put into research and accuracy, and is quite well written. Wish that all the other authors churning out bestsellers sausage-style could say as much.

I think he was right about the Concorde, the SR-71 Blackbird (it defines awesome) and the Spitfire, but the Space Shuttle was as soulful as an ablutions shed made from concrete blocks

Journal Entry 4 by sgjim at Caffé Amore - 162 Pulteney Street in Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (12/11/2012 UTC) at Caffé Amore - 162 Pulteney Street in Adelaide, South Australia Australia

Taking this to the monthly Adelaide Book Crossing meet-up (where we meet to swap books and so on) for December 2012

Journal Entry 5 by newk at Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Thanks. Hey brdgrl good to see you are still around

Journal Entry 6 by newk at Caffé Amore - 162 Pulteney Street in Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (10/8/2013 UTC) at Caffé Amore - 162 Pulteney Street in Adelaide, South Australia Australia

No time to read. Will get an e copy and read it one day

Welcome to bookcrossing. Well done if you have got this far. Please look around the site. It's free and can be anonymous. You can also make an anonymous note here so we can follow the book's progress.
If you decide to join that's also free. Consider telling 'em that I (newk) sent you..mark me as referring member.

Also:

The Adelaide BookCrossing group meets on the second Tuesday of every month at 7pm in the city. We are currently trialling some new venues as our regular meeting place has closed down, so check the following website for the latest Meetup venue update:

Come along for dinner, and/or a coffee. New members are most welcome. We are a pretty friendly bunch, and generally bring a few books along to swap. Hope to see you there :)

Journal Entry 7 by wingromneywing at Semaphore, South Australia Australia on Saturday, January 04, 2014
Oops, I didn't journal this when I picked it up - lucky it was only a couple of months ago! Anyway, as it was on top of the pile, it was picked up by hubby and read. It will be released again soon.

Journal Entry 8 by wingromneywing at 2014 Melbourne Convention in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Friday, April 11, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (4/11/2014 UTC) at 2014 Melbourne Convention in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia

I hope this book makes someone's day. If it's not your kind of read, journal it, pass it on and join in the fun of watching books you have touched travel the world!

Journal Entry 9 by Littlemave at Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Sunday, April 27, 2014
Hi all! Collected this from the swap table at the Melbourne international convention in April 2014. Nice to catch up with so many folk. Couldn't resist a Clarkson read as I like Top Gear. Started reading it and first topic is Concorde, which my dad happened to work on back in the 60's. Granted he is selling books off his tv persona - Jeremy, not my dad! - however I like his chatty narrative, and I can imagine his voice in my head while I read!