Espana y los Espanoles

Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 3/8/2011
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Tuesday, March 08, 2011
1970 Holt, Rinehart and Winston hardcover of the Spanish language history and culture textbook by the Wayne State University professors. I bought this copy way back when from Merritt College bookstore.

Edit June 3, 2020: This was a somewhat interesting account of the historical nation, and it was not too difficult to read.

Released 1 mo ago (6/4/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library at 4051 Brown Ave. in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.