Queen Camilla

by Sue Townsend | Humor |
Registered by manuma of Herisau, Appenzell Ausserrhoden Switzerland on 3/7/2011
Journal Entry 1 by manuma from Herisau, Appenzell Ausserrhoden Switzerland on Monday, March 07, 2011
It is a farout read, but maybe not so far out for some.....one of my alltime favorites.

Journal Entry 2 by manuma at Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (3/8/2011 UTC) at Zürich, Zürich Switzerland

Kommt mit ans facebookcrossers-meetup anlässlich vom womans day.

Journal Entry 3 by wingOBCZ-TeddysDenwing at Herisau, Appenzell Ausserrhoden Switzerland on Wednesday, April 25, 2012
ist zurück im Stübchen, it is back in the Stübchen....

Journal Entry 4 by wingmissmarkeywing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, June 10, 2012
I chose this book from Manuma's collection when I visited her in Switzerland this week. Thank you Manuma, I think I'll enjoy this.

Journal Entry 5 by wingmissmarkeywing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Read and enjoyed. Very satirical.
I see that this book is on the wish list of an Oxford Convention attendee so I am reserving this book for Abi-Gibby. Hope you enjoy this as much as I did.

Journal Entry 6 by wingOBCZ-TeddysDenwing at Herisau, Appenzell Ausserrhoden Switzerland on Friday, September 19, 2014
I did enjoy the book greatly, hope to hear from it...

Journal Entry 7 by wingmissmarkeywing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 27, 2019
Having a tidy up of my bookshelves and found this still sitting there. Hi Manuma :)
I will check the wishlists or take it to the London meetup in September.

Journal Entry 8 by wingmissmarkeywing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 27, 2019
No one i know is wishing for it so I will take it to the London meetup in September.

Journal Entry 9 by wingjax987654321wing at Ealing, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, September 21, 2019
picked up at a London meet up. I haven't read this one of Sue Townsend, so look forward to doing so

Journal Entry 10 by wingjax987654321wing at Ealing, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 22, 2019
I really enjoyed this book. It has a great twist at the end!

Journal Entry 11 by wingjax987654321wing at -- per la citta' in Torino, Piemonte Italy on Friday, October 25, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (10/23/2019 UTC) at -- per la citta' in Torino, Piemonte Italy

Released in via po