The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time

by Mark Haddon | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by applesnake of Penzance, Cornwall United Kingdom on 3/5/2011
Journal Entry 1 by applesnake from Penzance, Cornwall United Kingdom on Saturday, March 05, 2011
This is a World Book Night 2011 Book

Journal Entry 2 by applesnake at The Tremanhere in Penzance, Cornwall United Kingdom on Sunday, March 06, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (3/5/2011 UTC) at The Tremanhere in Penzance, Cornwall United Kingdom

This is a World Book Night 2011 book

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Penzance, Cornwall United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Thought provoking, but frustrating, original concept, would recommend

Journal Entry 4 by Lukerik at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 19, 2018
I just left some books at the Little Free Library at number 43 Havelock Road and needing to make space pulled some out at random. This was among them. I read it a few yers ago and loved it. A highly sophisticated novel masquerading under the guise of simple language. The narrator is one of the most finely drawn and human characters I have ever come across. I loved how he can directly experience some emotions like fear but others, like grief, are disconnected though still operating on him subconsciously. A bit like me and maths.

Released 4 wks ago (5/21/2019 UTC) at Dalry Place Little Free Library in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

In the Library.

Journal Entry 6 by earthcaroleanne at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, May 24, 2019
I have already read this book so I'm not going to read it again. But I picked this up purely so I could update the book cover - I hate seeing blank covers.

Annoyingly, it was a library book I read previously so I don't have a review to copy here, however I remember that I didn't enjoy it. Many people I have told this to have been shocked because they think it is amazing. Each to their own.

Released 3 wks ago (5/28/2019 UTC) at Dalry Place Little Free Library in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Returned to the LFL.