Stock Market Logic a Sophisticated Approach to Profits on Wall Street

by Norman G. Fosback | Science |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 3/3/2011
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Thursday, March 03, 2011
1994 Dearborn hardcover of the 1976 study of financial markets by the prominent newsletter editor. I found this copy yesterday in the free books pile on the porch of Dimond Library.

Edit April 19, 2021: This was interesting and somewhat helpful. I am not sure any of its rules can be followed anymore, because popularity has eroded their power with time. I currently have this ranked at #2071 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 2 wks ago (4/20/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library at 420 Elwood Avenue in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google, DuckDuckGo, and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.