The Dark of the Sun

by Wilber Smith | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 3/1/2011
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 01, 2011
Got this yesterday from ASDA (supermarket) - on special for only 1 pound! Plan to read and release.

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Wilbur Smith has taken me by surprise again! I really enjoyed this and now think this is one of my favourites by him. Still set in Africa, complete with danger, grizzly and grafficaly told deaths and romance, but not on a boat! I really didn't know what twists and turns would carry the charachters onto the next disaster, just that disaster would surely be awaiting them!

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, September 29, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (9/29/2011 UTC) at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom

Posted this off to DisneyFreakSam today as part of a Wilbur3Bundle.

Safe travels little books.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

Journal Entry 4 by disneyfreaksam at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Monday, October 03, 2011
Thank you for your kindness. It is greatly appreciated.