Dude, Where's My Country?

by Michael Moore | Other |
Registered by sotnot of Lavangen, Troms fylke Norway on 2/25/2011
Journal Entry 1 by sotnot from Lavangen, Troms fylke Norway on Friday, February 25, 2011
He's the man _everyone's_ talking about, He's taken on gun freaks, stupid white men and corporate crooks. Now Michael Moore is on a new mission: to get us off our behinds and kicking out the corrupt political elite who rule our lives.

_Dude_ gives you the ammuntion: why it's time dor regime change at Number Ten; the whoppers spun to wage war on Iraq and make a killing; the 'special relationship' between George of Arabia and the Bin Ladens; obscene tax breaks for the rich - and how Mike's going to get everybody together to get ride of Dubya. Not to mention how to stop terrorism (stop terrorizing Third World countries!!!), talk to your conservative brother-in-law and get non-voters voting. It's time to stop bitching, get ready - and get your country back.

Journal Entry 2 by sotnot at Etikken (Kjøpmannsgt. 51) in Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Friday, February 25, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (2/26/2011 UTC) at Etikken (Kjøpmannsgt. 51) in Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway

...

Journal Entry 3 by sotnot at Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Monday, March 12, 2012
Flyttad till Lille P & Prinsessene, Kongens gate 23, 2.etage

Journal Entry 4 by sotnot at OBCZ Coffee Annan in Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Thursday, May 17, 2012

Released 9 yrs ago (5/17/2012 UTC) at OBCZ Coffee Annan in Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway

Moved to Coffee Annan