The Reluctant Fundamentalist

by Mohsin Hamid | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by worldbooknight on 2/25/2011
Journal Entry 1 by worldbooknight on Friday, February 25, 2011
Dear Reader

Welcome to BookCrossing and thanks for being a part of World Book Night 2011, the largest book giveaway in history. 1,000,000 specially printed copies of 25 different books changed hands on March 5th 2011 and began their journey from reader to reader. This book is one of them. World Book Night has joined with BookCrossing to help track these books as they travel. You can be a part of that journey by making a comment in the book's journal here on BookCrossing. Your journal entry can say how you got the book, what you thought of it, your plans for it or whatever else you might like to add.

On BookCrossing you may choose to remain anonymous or join (it's free). If you join, you’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry for this specific copy of this book (other copies of the book are travelling with their own ID number. Every copy of every book has a unique ID). It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and spam-free.

Thanks in advance for being part of World Book Night and BookCrossing. And happy reading and sharing.

Journal Entry 2 by worldbooknight at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, February 25, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (2/25/2011 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

This book is being released via BookCrossing on 5 March 2011 as part of the inaugural World Book Night. With the full support of the Publishers Association, the Booksellers Association, the Independent Publishers Guild, the Reading Agency with libraries, World Book Day and the BBC, one million books will be given away by an army of passionate readers to members of the public across the UK and Ireland.

Read and release!

Journal Entry 3 by wingardachywing at Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Thursday, March 03, 2011
This is a very well written, entertaining and thought provoking book which I read back in 2008. It made such an impression it was my selection in the World Book Night giveaway. This is one of 48 copies I have been entrusted to give away. I hope future readers will record their view of the book and what they do with it as it continues on its travels.

Journal Entry 4 by wingardachywing at Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, March 07, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (3/8/2011 UTC) at Colchester, Essex United Kingdom

Posted to Miss-Piggott in Rome, Italy

Journal Entry 5 by Miss-Piggott at Roma, Lazio Italy on Sunday, March 27, 2011
Got it!

Thank you so very much, I can't wait to read it!

Journal Entry 6 by Miss-Piggott at Roma, Lazio Italy on Sunday, April 10, 2011
What a good book this is!
I read it in my way to and back from work in a couple of days, and I enjoyed it immensely.
Working in an international environment, I thought to give the book to one of my colleagues to read.
It was a tough decision, but in the end, I chose Nikos, who's nice and smart (one of my favourites, as he already knows), and I hope he'll like the book as much as I did.
Happy reading, Nikos!