Married in Haste

by Cathy Maxwell | Romance |
Registered by magzzzz of Fresno, California USA on 8/30/2003
Journal Entry 1 by magzzzz from Fresno, California USA on Saturday, August 30, 2003
Fun historical. Ready to entertain another.

Journal Entry 2 by magzzzz at -- By Hand or Post, Ray/ring, Rabck, Meetup in Fresno, California USA on Saturday, August 30, 2003
Released on Saturday, August 30, 2003 at bookbox in Fresno, California USA.

Going into Kristen's romance book box to be mailed out Monday. :)

Journal Entry 3 by Whitreidtan from Matthews, North Carolina USA on Monday, October 13, 2003
This book came home to me in a bookbox and since I already have an unread copy, I will tuck it into another box or leave it in the wild.

I ended up really enjoying this one. It is based on real people and the storyline that Maxwell has created for them is delightful.

Journal Entry 4 by luvsbooks from Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on Friday, January 23, 2004
I picked this book out of a Romance Book Box that recently came my way. It looks very good.

Journal Entry 5 by luvsbooks from Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on Saturday, May 10, 2008
This has been in my stacks for so long. I'm donating it to a charity for their book sale.