THESE OLD SHADES

by Georgette Heyer | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by boryha of Adelaide, South Australia Australia on 8/29/2003
Journal Entry 1 by boryha from Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Friday, August 29, 2003
From a murky Parisian backstreet Justin, Duke of Avon, a notorious libertine, buys Leon body and sul - a red-headed scamp with strangely familiar looks...

Among the corrupt splendours of eighteenth-century Versailles and the dignified mansions of England, Justin plans a long overdue revenge of the Comte de St Vire, and the adoring Leonie - urchin turned ravishing beauty - unwittingly plays her plart in many startling roles...

---

My first Georgette Heyer book, and ah, what a book. This is one of my favouries from Heyer's writings, as well as the follow on novel "Devil's Cub" (I'll be releasing these two together). I hope the finder enjoys this one as much as my mother and I have.

Journal Entry 2 by boryha at Para Vista in Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Monday, September 01, 2003
Released on Monday, September 01, 2003 at Para Vista in Adelaide, South Australia Australia.

Bus Stop opposite the Para Vista Jnr & Primary School