Prozac Nation: Young and Depressed in America

Registered by Ri of Cincinnati, Ohio USA on 8/28/2003
Journal Entry 1 by Ri from Cincinnati, Ohio USA on Thursday, August 28, 2003
On the tbr list...

Journal Entry 2 by Ri from Cincinnati, Ohio USA on Monday, April 12, 2004
I'll be trading this one with retrogirl1977.

Journal Entry 3 by retrogirl1977 from Oxbow, Saskatchewan Canada on Saturday, August 7, 2004
Thanks so much for the book Ri! It was great meeting you! Well I tried and tried to get through this book but I just couldn't! It was such a long read. I felt like I'd been reading forever and I'd look and it would only be 5 pages! I don't like how small the font was either. Way too much writing! hehe I might try again some day to finish this but I'm not so sure I will be able to do it! Maybe I'll just rent the movie!

Journal Entry 4 by GorgeousGlo on Saturday, November 5, 2005
WOW! I saw the movie just a few weeks ago. It was OK (i am not a huge fan of Christina Ricci).

Journal Entry 5 by GorgeousGlo on Thursday, January 26, 2006
On its way to mcbeth, who accepted from BookRelay in the nick of time!

Journal Entry 6 by mcbeth from Miami, Florida USA on Wednesday, February 1, 2006
Arrived today from GorgeousGlo's relay offer, thank you so much! This has been on my wishlist for awhile now and I'm looking forward to reading it. Will journal again once I've finished it and before releasing again.

Journal Entry 7 by mcbeth from Miami, Florida USA on Thursday, August 10, 2006
I read this right after finishing "Bitch" by the same author. I was very impressed with her candid description of depression and her struggle to find a solution. She was not afraid to put her story out there even though at times her behavior is not sympathetic. I'm sure this would be a helpful book for anyone struggling with depression, bipolar disorder, or trying to be a support to someone with mental illness. Thank you so much to the previous readers for sharing this book!