The Cat Who Saw Red

by Lilian Jackson Braun | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by BookFrog of Albion Park, New South Wales Australia on 8/23/2003
Journal Entry 1 by BookFrog from Albion Park, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, August 23, 2003
Read other books in this series, cute where the cats help with the sluthing - Koko and Yum Yum.

Something is amiss at Maus Haus. Not just the mystery of an unsolved "suicide" which hangs over the old mansion, but something ominous in the present-day residence. When Qwilleran moves in to work on his new gastronomical assignment, strange things begin to happen. First it's a scream in the night, then a vanishing houseboy. But when his old girlfriend disappears, something has to be done. Qwilleran, Koko and Yum Yum set out to solve the mystery--and find a murderer!

Journal Entry 2 by BookFrog from Albion Park, New South Wales Australia on Friday, August 29, 2003
This was cute, lots of stories of food and art. Planned release for SSM3 at the art college which is near by.

Released on Sunday, August 31, 2003 at University of NSW, College of Fine Arts in Paddington, New South Wales Australia.

Selwyn Street. 7:30pm
This book is about pottery and kilns but I didn't put it near the window where I know the kilns are.
I swung it by string over a gate near where there are tables and seats, a good student hang out.
I took a photo but it will have to wait til I get the pics developed.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, September 01, 2003
Found at UNSW Art College sitting next to a black cat.
Still to be read. Will be released in Newtown area when finished.

CAUGHT IN SYDNEY NSW AUSTRALIA