AN AMBUSH OF SHADOWS

by Paul O. Williams | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingResQgeekwing of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 8/21/2003
Journal Entry 1 by wingResQgeekwing from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, August 21, 2003
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Book Five of the Pelbar Cycle.

I was looking through the book sale shelves at the John Marshall Library (Franconia, Virginia) for books to release as part of SSM2, when I noticed several of the Pelbar books. I quickly snatched up these wish list books!

Journal Entry 2 by wingResQgeekwing at John Carlyle Square Park in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, July 20, 2023

Released 8 mos ago (7/20/2023 UTC) at John Carlyle Square Park in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Left on a bench on the east side of the park.

Released for the 2023 Seeking Septads challenge.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!