A Clockwork Orange

by Anthony Burgess | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by PrelateSarah of Millerton, New York USA on 8/20/2003
Journal Entry 1 by PrelateSarah from Millerton, New York USA on Wednesday, August 20, 2003
I love this book. Even if you've seen the movie and hate it (which I do) you will love this book. Anthony Burgess has created his own type of british slang and his own group of people, and it is truly amazing. It takes a few pages to begin to understand some of the lingo, but once you get even a few words, you're sucked in. This book is a true page-turner and you will be glued to it. Set aside a whole day to just read because once you start the book you will not get anything else done until it's finished.

Alex, the main character, thinks like a normal teenager (almost) but there seems to be no separation between what he wants to do, and what he actually does. Whether he wants to something good or bad, he does it, there's no stopping him.

A Clockwork Orange is a thought provoking, riviting novel that is nothing like anything you will ever read again, and you will love it forever.

Journal Entry 2 by PrelateSarah at Postal Release in New Paltz, New York USA on Thursday, September 04, 2003
Released on Thursday, September 04, 2003 at Postal Release in New Paltz, New York USA.

I've mailed it out to melissa333, she should be getting it eventually.

Journal Entry 3 by reader2005 on Saturday, September 27, 2003
Got this in the mail, thanks!

*I really enjoyed this book. Thanks again for sending to me! I will wild release it tomorrow.