Go Ask Alice

by Unknown | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by wordfiendca of Grande Prairie, Alberta Canada on 4/12/2002
Journal Entry 1 by wordfiendca from Grande Prairie, Alberta Canada on Friday, April 12, 2002
An honest look at what drove one young woman to try drugs and get hooked. I think that most people go through a stage like this in their lives, so almost everyone can relate to what Alice was going through. The ending is particularly disturbing, but I think that this is a great book for teenagers who want to know a little more about drug use and for parents who are trying to understand their kids. I'm willing to release this book.

Journal Entry 2 by wordfiendca from Grande Prairie, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, July 31, 2002
I will be sending this book to lola3577 for her school, Carrollton School of the Sacred Heart.

Journal Entry 3 by wordfiendca at Carrollton School of the Sacred Heart in Miami, Florida USA on Thursday, August 01, 2002
Released on Thursday, August 01, 2002 at Carrollton School of the Sacred Heart in Miami, Florida USA.

Sending out this book to the new Crossing Zone.

Journal Entry 4 by prettylush from Miami, Florida USA on Thursday, October 10, 2002
I really liked it.