First Lady

Registered by sulynki of Miami, Florida USA on 8/15/2003
Journal Entry 1 by sulynki from Miami, Florida USA on Friday, August 15, 2003
The beautiful young widow of the President of the United States thought she was free of the White House, but circumstances have forced her back into the role of the First Lady. Not for long, however, because she's made up her mind to escape -- if only for a few days -- so she can live the life of an ordinary person. All she needs is the perfect disguise...and she's just found it. As an entire nation searches for her, the First Lady teams up with an infuriatingly secretive, quietly seductive stranger and two adorable little orphaned girls in need of a family. And all together they head out across the heartland chasing their own American Dream--on a wild journey, adventure, and glorious rebirth.
---------------
TBR

Journal Entry 2 by sulynki from Miami, Florida USA on Saturday, February 28, 2004
Wonderful story, love the kids, and I do hope Lucy gets her story soon.

Journal Entry 3 by sulynki from Miami, Florida USA on Thursday, March 17, 2005
Leaving it before I go to FL with my good friends Heidi and Helga for their collection.

Journal Entry 4 by Lasgabi from Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional Dominican Republic on Monday, November 14, 2005
Got it from our friend Susana
I loved this book specially the baby girl, laughed a lot!

Permanent collection