The Enigma of Energy: Where Science and Religion Converge

by Vidette Todaro-Franceschi | Religion & Spirituality |
Registered by StoneHarpMan of Hinwil, Zürich Switzerland on 8/7/2003
Journal Entry 1 by StoneHarpMan from Hinwil, Zürich Switzerland on Thursday, August 07, 2003
The Enigma of Energy: Where Science and Religion Converge
by Vidette Todaro-Franceschi
Paperback: 192 pages ; Dimensions (in inches): 0.75 x 9.25 x 6.25
Publisher: Crossroad/Herder & Herder; (November 1999)
ASIN: 0824517857

Book Description
For anyone who asks, What is life? Why are we here? Is there a purpose in the universe? The author demonstrates that energy is the unifying force that binds us together with one another and with the Designer of the universe.

About the Author
Vidette Todaro-Franceschi, R.N., Ph.D., is an assistant professor of nursing at Hunter College, City University of New York and has been practicing nursing for two decades.

source/reference: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0824517857/yes2artmovement

Released on Tuesday, December 23, 2003 at Holiday Village,3405 Sinton Rd,Colo.Spgs, CO 80907 in Colorado Springs, Colorado USA.

Don't look for it!
Not now!
I need it!
Just a note:

Since I need ENERGY myself and right now, I released this book to my self, i.e. took it with me in my car so it will be on my side, my co-pilot and – who knows – probably I will give it to someone or release in on some place because ….
Because tomorrow is Christmas eve and so I feel in mood to play a little bit HoHo. Therefore: Ho Ho Ho to all of you …. And much Energy for dealing with and overcoming hardship and troubles in the coming days, weeks, month and years.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

--------------------From Star Dust to Us
--------------------Disorder or Order?
--------------------Creative Evolution: The E'lan Vital and Dissipative
--------------------Structures
--------------------Are There "Hidden Variables?
--------------------The Implicate and Explicate Orders
--------------------Consciousness, A Hidden Variable?
--------------------Morphogenic Fields
--------------------The Earth as Gaia

Chapter IV Human Beings: More Than Just Matter
--------------------The Mind-Body Problem
--------------------The Mind is in The Matter: The World of Neurons
--------------------Beyond the Brain or Beyond the Body?
--------------------Para-Phenomena in the Realm of Sentience

--------------------Back to The Beginning
--------------------Aquinas and Aristotle
--------------------Genesis, Time and Energy Transformation
--------------------The Argument over Darwin's Theory of Natural Selection
--------------------What, Exactly, is Nature?
--------------------Human Nature and Nature: All Essentially One
--------------------Death and The Eternal Soul

Chapter VII Full Circle: Back To The Enigma
--------------------What is Energy?
--------------------How and Why Things Change
--------------------De-Coding The Pattern
--------------------Beyond A Piecemeal View
--------------------Closing Thoughts

Journal Entry 3 by StoneHarpMan from Hinwil, Zürich Switzerland on Wednesday, April 14, 2004
April 13. 2004 – 7:00 pm: Karen was there so we just talked, about BookCrossing and Meet-up – what else? I had only ONE book with me but Karen liked to have it. To register as a BookCrosser, registering more books and let them in the wild. Let’s see what will happen with this book – Karen: Nice to met you, I think we shall “do it” again.
Sincerely – Hans A Loeffler

Photo April 13, 2004
by StoneHarpMan

About: The Enigma of Energy: Where Science and Religion Converge by Vidette Todaro-Franceschi :::

About the Author

Book Description

About CAHSA:
Established in 1968, The Colorado Association of Homes and Services for the Aging (CAHSA) is the state's largest and oldest nonprofit organization representing providers of housing and health-related service options to Colorado's elderly. More than 250 member organizations belong to CAHSA, including nursing facilities, retirement communities, independent living, HUD housing, adult day and other community-based services. CAHSA advocates public policy initiatives that support individual rights, quality care, equitable access and reimbursement for seniors. CAHSA is the state affiliate for two national organizations, the Assisted Living Federation of America (ALFA) and the American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging (AAHSA)

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, June 21, 2004
Got it at Oh My Goddess Cafe on Colfax.

CAUGHT IN DENVER COLORADO USA

Journal Entry 5 by rhythmbiscuit from Northglenn, Colorado USA on Wednesday, July 14, 2004
Karen brought this book back to the July Meetup, also at Oh My Goddess Coffeehouse. I was eager to read it when Hans first released it to himself, but I knew the book was spoken for. Imagine my delight to find the book was ready to greet a new reader! Now Jonni and Ellen are waiting their turns, so I will try to read the book soon.

Journal Entry 6 by rhythmbiscuit at Northglenn, Colorado USA on Saturday, August 22, 2015
Hans, I am so sorry. I thought I released this book, literally a decade ago. I recently unearthed it.

If you want me to mail it to you, PM me. If you want me to release it, let me know.

Journal Entry 7 by rhythmbiscuit at Little Free Library in Broomfield, Colorado USA on Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (5/30/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library in Broomfield, Colorado USA

This book makes me think fondly of my friend, StoneHarpMan.

Since it's not moving from mine, I recently left this book in another Little Free Library. I hope it finds its next reader!