CASTLE ROOGNA

by Piers Anthony | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 2/22/2011
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Tuesday, February 22, 2011
1985 Del Rey paperback of the 1979 third book in the Xanth series. I bought this copy a few days ago for 10 cents from the sale shelf of Dimond Library.

I can let this go after I read:
1967 Chthon [n/a]
1968 Sos the Rope [n/a]
1969 Macroscope [n/a]
1976 But What of Earth? [n/a]
1977 A Spell for Chameleon [read 2014]

Edit February 25, 2021: I really enjoy this series. This one follows adventures of the grown son of the adventurer in the prior Chameleon book. I enjoyed the bits I read carefully, and the author does a good job of moving the story elements along quickly, with enchanting surprises constantly popping up. But sadly I had to skim this to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #547 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 7 mos ago (2/25/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library at 5506 Picardy Drive North in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Oakland, California USA on Thursday, May 13, 2021
I had just been thinking I’d like to reread some Piers Anthony when I found this in the Picardy Drive Little Free Library. I’m enjoying it immensely and will return it to the library when I’m done. Thanks!