Registered by LeighBCD on 8/4/2003
Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Monday, August 04, 2003
I bought this second-hand from Amazon - I am officially into Stephanie Plum. She rules.

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD on Saturday, January 24, 2004
This was as funny as ever... Stephanie Plum is such a blast and Evanovich writes a deadly one-liner. Every single character is endearing in some way, although I have to say I adore Lula, Grandma Mazur and Steph's new pal, the drag queen Sally, the most. I hope Sally stays for the rest of the series. I have just received High Five as part of a trade and I will hang on to it for a while until such time as I need a book which will make me laugh out loud.

This is available for trade until such time as I release it into the wild. If you do find this book, please make a journal entry here to let me know that it found a safe home. When you have finished with the book, please send it out into the world again. Thanks so much and welcome to Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD at to meshe in Bonaire, Georgia -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, February 19, 2004
Released on Thursday, February 19, 2004 at to meshe in Bonaire, Georgia Controlled Releases.

Sent to meshe as part of a Book Relay - I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 4 by meshe from Bonaire, Georgia USA on Tuesday, March 09, 2004
came in today's mail. Thanks so much for the added little sample chapter book. I love Stephanie's antics, they make me laugh.

Journal Entry 5 by meshe from Bonaire, Georgia USA on Tuesday, May 04, 2004
Another hilarious Stephanie Plum caper. I've read these books out of order, but that hasn't kept me from enjoying them alot. I love how much fun they are and the scrapes Stephanie and her cronies get into are always good for a laugh no matter how much mayhem they cause.

Journal Entry 6 by DianeO from Mansfield, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Monday, July 26, 2004
Received today - thanks! Have loved the other daring adventures in the series so am looking forward to this one.

Journal Entry 7 by DianeO from Mansfield, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 14, 2005
The portrayal of the characters in this book are so realistic that you expect them to actually exist! There is a good mixture of action and humour, and I didn't find my attention slipping at all.

Journal Entry 8 by DianeO from Mansfield, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Offered to DiamondLight as a RABCK.

Released 2 yrs ago (4/26/2017 UTC) at Wetherspoons Stag and Pheasant in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom

Left in the ladies toilets - enjoy!