The Weird and Wonderful World of Work

by Randy Glasbergen | Humor |
ISBN: 1905439687 Global Overview for this book
Registered by futurecat of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 2/18/2011
Journal Entry 1 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, February 18, 2011
MrPloppy's aunt gave this to me for Christmas. Given that she's never actually met me, I'm not sure why she decided to send me a Christmas present, but it was a nice thought. I'm also not sure why she selected this book - maybe on the principle that she knows I work, therefore I should enjoy a book of cartoons about work? Yeah, again, nice thought, but pity about the execution: boring cartoons illustrating seriously lame jokes...

^ ^
=+=
v

Released 8 yrs ago (4/1/2011 UTC) at a stop along the way in -- wild in the usa, -- Wild Released somewhere in USA -- USA

I've got no idea where I released this book - all I know is that I took it to America with me, and didn't have it when I got home three weeks later, so I must have left it somewhere along the way.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

^ ^
=+=
v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group.