Five Go Adventuring Again (Knight Books)

by Enid Blyton | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by nordie of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 2/17/2011
Journal Entry 1 by nordie from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, February 17, 2011
Julian, Dick, George, Anne and Timmy the Dog.

Spending Christmas at Kirrin Cottage, the Five were not expecting an adventure. But they found one - and became involved in a tense running battle underground.

Journal Entry 2 by nordie at Hudson's, 122-124 Colmore Row in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, February 26, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (2/26/2011 UTC) at Hudson's, 122-124 Colmore Row in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, if you are like myself from time to time you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory. If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by Nordie. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.

Journal Entry 3 by LyzzyBee at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, February 27, 2011
Kindly passed to me by Nordie for OBCZ purposes.

Released 10 yrs ago (3/13/2011 UTC) at Kings Heath - York Road - Kitchen Garden Cafe in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by LyzzyBee. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.

Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else or wild release it. In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on its journey.

I look forward to hearing what you thought of the book when you've read it, and to seeing what happens to it next!

Journal Entry 6 by wingKitchenGardenwing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, March 13, 2011
Now available on the Official BookCrossing Zone bookshelf in the Kitchen Garden Cafe, York Road, Kings Heath, Birmingham.

If you have picked up this book, thank you for visiting the website (and the cafe!). Please take a moment to let us know you have the book, then post your review when you've read it, and pass it on to someone else. If you join, you'll be able to see what's happened to it afterwards - for ever!

Journal Entry 7 by wingKitchenGardenwing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, March 20, 2011
This is no longer on the OBCZ shelf. Marking the book as travelling, pending a journal entry, in case anyone goes to look for it in the meantime.