Second Chance

by Jane Green | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 071814807X Global Overview for this book
Registered by Elfe4 of Spreitenbach, Aargau Switzerland on 2/16/2011
Journal Entry 1 by Elfe4 from Spreitenbach, Aargau Switzerland on Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Journal Entry 2 by Elfe4 at Congleton, Cheshire United Kingdom on Friday, February 18, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (2/19/2011 UTC) at Congleton, Cheshire United Kingdom

on the way to Congleton

Journal Entry 3 by wal-89 at Congleton, Cheshire United Kingdom on Thursday, February 24, 2011
The second RABCK book received from Elfe4. Thank you very much for these books :) Added to my TBR pile.

Journal Entry 4 by wal-89 at Congleton, Cheshire United Kingdom on Thursday, June 16, 2016
I always find Jane Green books easy reading and this one was no different. I thought the characters were well written and I enjoy books where you flit between narrators/points of view. A good book with a good ending.

Journal Entry 5 by wal-89 at Macclesfield Station in Macclesfield, Cheshire United Kingdom on Saturday, October 28, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (11/1/2017 UTC) at Macclesfield Station in Macclesfield, Cheshire United Kingdom

Had too many books on my TBR pile and am moving house so had a clear out. Safe travels little book!