Promise, Texas

by Debbie Macomber | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Flossie771 of Villa Rica, Georgia USA on 2/14/2011
Journal Entry 1 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Monday, February 14, 2011
Purchased this book for jmsmom as birthday rabck gift. Enjoy the book!!!

Journal Entry 2 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (2/14/2011 UTC) at Villa Rica, Georgia USA

mailed

Journal Entry 3 by jmsmom at Newalla, Oklahoma USA on Tuesday, March 01, 2011
received from flossie771 for my birthday. Thank you. I've actually read this one but might decided to read it again so I can go in order. If not then I'll try to find a new home for it.

Journal Entry 4 by jmsmom at RABCK, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Friday, November 25, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (11/25/2011 UTC) at RABCK, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

on its way to Rhonder for wishlist tag.

Journal Entry 5 by Rhonder at St Paul, Alberta Canada on Thursday, December 15, 2011
Thank you jmsmom for the tag!

Journal Entry 6 by Rhonder at St Paul, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, November 13, 2012
A nice, light read! Full of interesting characters & it was fun to revisit them to see what's been happening in their lives :-)

Journal Entry 7 by Rhonder at St Paul, Alberta Canada on Sunday, January 18, 2015

Released 5 yrs ago (1/20/2015 UTC) at St Paul, Alberta Canada

Sending in a box of books to peace-filled. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 8 by peace-filled at Sechelt, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, January 27, 2015
I love this author and look forward to reading soon.

Journal Entry 9 by peace-filled at Sechelt Public Library in Sechelt, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Released 5 yrs ago (3/6/2015 UTC) at Sechelt Public Library in Sechelt, British Columbia Canada

releasing to the Sechelt library for their next sale. This is one of my favorite authors.