Hitler Youth: Growing Up in Hitler's Shadow

Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 2/13/2011
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Sunday, February 13, 2011
2006 Scholastic oversized paperback of the 2005 history of the massive fascist youth propaganda movement 1933-1945. I found this copy, evidently discarded from some unidentifed library collection, some weeks ago in the free books pile on the porch of Dimond Library.

Edit December 10, 2018: This is a fascinating look at the propaganda machine, and what it does to kids' minds when wielded by the totalitarian state. I currently have this ranked at #661 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (12/11/2018 UTC) at Public Library - Dimond, 3565 Fruitvale Ave. in Oakland, California USA

... in the donation box.