Wreck This Journal

by Keri Smith | Journals |
ISBN: 039953346X Global Overview for this book
Registered by Izzy5000 of Kansas City, Missouri USA on 2/13/2011
Journal Entry 1 by Izzy5000 from Kansas City, Missouri USA on Sunday, February 13, 2011
This book was made for people to destroy. Every page has various instructions on how to deface, rip, stain, doodle, and wreck the journal. I think it would be fun if this got passed around and everyone did one or more of the instructions and signed and dated somewhere what they did. I've done a few, but this journal is still intact, so help me bookcrossing - let's Wreck This Journal!

PS - If someone has already done a page, don't be afraid to add to it! Multiple people can do the same page :)

Journal Entry 2 by Izzy5000 at Fort Collins, Colorado USA on Thursday, May 08, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (5/8/2014 UTC) at Fort Collins, Colorado USA

Mailing out all of my available!

Journal Entry 3 by wingvaga-bondewing at Pregny-Chambésy, Genève Switzerland on Thursday, June 05, 2014
Given to me for BC release. Thanks Izzy!

Journal Entry 4 by wingvaga-bondewing at Pregny-Chambésy, Genève Switzerland on Monday, June 09, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (6/10/2014 UTC) at Pregny-Chambésy, Genève Switzerland

This book is travelling to Crete to tasa since it was on her wishlist. Happy reading!

I am so happy to have this!
Thank you vaga-bonde!
I would love to keep it but... this is not the meaning of bookcrossing, right?
I might do some pages and search for someone who wants to be a part of the "destruction"