Homicide in Hardcover

by Kate Carlisle | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by LadyCrymsyn of Itasca, Illinois USA on 2/13/2011
Journal Entry 1 by LadyCrymsyn from Itasca, Illinois USA on Sunday, February 13, 2011
Culled from collection

Journal Entry 2 by LadyCrymsyn at Itasca, Illinois USA on Saturday, February 19, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (2/19/2011 UTC) at Itasca, Illinois USA

Controlled release: sent to BXer myrtillus.

Journal Entry 3 by myrtillus at Pori, Satakunta Finland on Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Unbelievable! The book is here already. I found it in my mailbox this morning. Thank you LadyCrymsyn for the book on my wishlist! And thank you for the beautiful card too!

Journal Entry 4 by myrtillus at Pori, Satakunta Finland on Wednesday, August 17, 2011
I enjoyed readind this book. The mystery was amusing and I liked the main characters. The deatails about bookbinding was interesting. I'd like to read more books in the series.

Journal Entry 5 by myrtillus at Pori, Satakunta Finland on Saturday, August 20, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (8/22/2011 UTC) at Pori, Satakunta Finland

Sent to Soozreader.

Journal Entry 6 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Thank you very much for this wishlist book! It'll be great to start a new series from the first book:)

Journal Entry 7 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Monday, July 19, 2021
I think this was a good and entertaining start of a series! Nice, likeable characters and a good plot that left enough unanswered questions for me to be hooked in finding out what happens next in the series.

Released 2 mos ago (7/19/2021 UTC) at By mail / post / courier, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

This book is on its way to the next reader as a part of the wishlist tag game. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 9 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, July 24, 2021
Thank you for tagging me, I'm looking forward to reading this, but as my TBR pile is massive it may take me a while to get to it :-)