Steamed: A Steampunk Romance (Paranormal Romance (Signet))

by Katie MacAlister | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 2/8/2011
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, February 08, 2011
Book Description:

Katie Macalister takes on Steampunk-and romance gets hotter than ever...

When one of Jack Fletcher's nanoelectromechanical system experiments is jostled in his lab, the resulting explosion sends him into the world of his favorite novel--a seemingly Victorian-era world of steampower, aether guns, corsets, and goggles. A world where the lovely and intrepid Octavia Pye captains her airship straight into his heart...

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Little Free Library - Pie Bar in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, October 15, 2020

Released 4 mos ago (10/15/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library - Pie Bar in Woodstock, Georgia USA

I left this book in the Little Free Library when I was going in to pick up a Peanut Butter Pie for my boss for Boss' Day! Enjoy the book.