Don't Say A Word

by Rita Herron | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 2/8/2011
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, February 08, 2011
Book Description:

Special agent Damon Dubois is no hero

Groomed by a covert operative of elite killers, Damon left the secret society to join the FBI after a mission went brutally wrong and an innocent woman died.

When his brother is arrested for murder, Damon investigates and finds a "Jane Doe" who holds the key to the case, along with a darker terror -- one that threatens to expose Damon's deadly secrets and destroy them all.

Despite the danger, he's drawn to the nameless beauty, igniting a passion that burns hot between them. But with a madman out to silence her forever, Damon knows he must deny their love. And to stop the man responsible, he must return to the one place he has desperately tried to leave behind -- the dark shadows of a killer's mind . . .

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, February 18, 2016
My Review: This is my first time reading this author. I was disappointed, the storyline was ok, but so many things were clunky. There were so many cliches it was annoying. The ending reminded me of Scooby Doo where one person died and suddenly is alive at the end. You'll have to read it to see who. I have several Rita Herron books that I got free on Kindle. Not sure if I will try them out or not.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Little Free Library #5161 in Acworth, Georgia USA on Friday, February 19, 2016

Released 5 yrs ago (2/19/2016 UTC) at Little Free Library #5161 in Acworth, Georgia USA

Left in the Little Free Library #5161 in Acworth, Georgia. Enjoy the book!