O'Hurley's Return: Skin Deep\Without A Trace (The O'hurleys)

by Nora Roberts | Romance |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 2/8/2011
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, February 08, 2011
Books #3 & #4 in O'Hurley's series:

Skin Deep:

The high price of fame meant learning to deal with obsessive fans. But this one was different. He was watching and waiting, and Chantwel O'Hurley was afraid. She needed help, and it came with a $500-a-day price tag--Quinn Doran, a P.I. with the kind of tough, go-to-hell looks that made a woman's pulse race. Chantel didn't need his arrogant insinuations. She needed to stay alive.

Without a Trace:
Trace had turned his back on responsiblity and commitment long ago. Gillian Fitzpatrick was frightened and desperate--her brother had disappeared. Trace was her only hope. He had the connections, the expertise and the guts. But just what was she going to have to do to convince him to help her?

This is a former paperback library book, I got this from a library sale in Woodstock, Georgia.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, March 11, 2014
My Review: I loved these two stories! Nora Roberts writes fantastic stuff, even though this was originally published in 1989-90, it's still potent and timeless. The only thing that gives it away as being an "older" story is all the smoking the characters did in hotels, restaurants, etc.

Planning to release this one for St. Patrick's day.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at SoHo Bagel OBCZ - Towne Lake Parkway in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, March 14, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (3/14/2014 UTC) at SoHo Bagel OBCZ - Towne Lake Parkway in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left on the bookshelf when picking up some cheddar bagels for tomorrow's breakfast. Enjoy the book!

Released for St. Patrick's day -- Happy St. Patrick's Day!