Oregon Littlebooks Reflections

by Author unknown | Other |
Registered by loriped of Keizer, Oregon USA on 2/6/2011
Journal Entry 1 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Sunday, February 06, 2011
This book is traveling with the Shrinking Parnormal Romance Book Box. Please journal it to let everyone know the status of the box, do no select this book. Thanks.

Bookbox rules are simple:

--journal EACH BOOK in the box that you take out.
-- keep as many books from the box as you would like, but be sure to replace any that you keep with one less than the number you selected. Please do not add extras to this box.
--keep the bookbox for a maximum of around TWO WEEKS from the day you receive it. I realize that real life happens and sometimes it isn't always great. If you're a few days late, no big deal. Just do try to adhere to the no longer than two-week rule, please. If something does come up please keep me informed.
-- please replace or reinforce the box if it starts to look shabby or weakened.
-- please PM the person after you on the list to get their address for shipping the box. If they don't respond give them a week and try again. If no response to your second PM, skip them and move on to the next person on the list.
-- Enjoy the books!

FEBRUARY 2012---Current Round Participants

The mailing order for this box will be:

JennyC1230
Bkind2books
copchic905

return to me

back to me

Journal Entry 2 by kiyoteefoxx at Littlestown, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, February 14, 2011
Weee! Got the box today, made my choices and have pmed the next in line. My choices are-
When You Believe

Living Dead in Dallas
Undead and Unwed
Charmed and Enchanted

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by kiyoteefoxx at Littlestown, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, February 14, 2011
oops ;)

and Bitten. I forgot to list that one.

Journal Entry 4 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Box is here. I have the addy for the next in line, so it will be moving again soon.

Taken:

Beware What You Want
Sips of Blood
Kitty and the Silver Buller
Wizard's Daughter

Journal Entry 5 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Friday, February 25, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (2/24/2011 UTC) at Villa Rica, Georgia USA

mailed to the next in line
DC# 0310 2640 0001 6111 5810

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, February 25, 2011
The bookbox is here! There are lots of fun choices! I will get this box moving soon.

Journal Entry 7 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, February 25, 2011

Journal Entry 8 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, March 02, 2011
Mailing to mississippimom tomorrow.

Delivery Confirmation #03100480000228212700

Journal Entry 9 by mississippimom at Olive Branch, Mississippi USA on Sunday, March 06, 2011
Found a big ZAPPOS box on my desk yesterday when I got home after running errands.... it's PACKED full!
Can't wait to go through all the books and see what's in there!
Thanks Loriped for starting this paranormal book box!.

Journal Entry 10 by mississippimom at Olive Branch, Mississippi USA on Saturday, March 19, 2011
Mailing the book box off to affinty4books today!
Delivery Confirmation #0496 9010 3990 0816 0027
Expected delivery Thursday, March 24th

Loriped's Paranormal Romance Book Box
I made a new box for this one....

If you are in the Memphis area, we would love to have you come meetup with the MidSouth BookCrossers.
You can find out about our group by clicking on this link to our facebook page.
MidSouth BookCrossers

Journal Entry 11 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Sunday, March 20, 2011
Thanks Mississippimom for fixing up a new box for the books. It looks great!

Journal Entry 12 by affinity4books at Bryan, Texas USA on Friday, March 25, 2011
I was so excited to see this on my doorstep today- it was obvious from the first glance that it was a BC box! Box held up really well and I'll reuse it for the next leg. PMing the next in line now.

Beautiful pictures! I visited the Portland area a couple years ago and hope to go back- the scenery was amazing.

Living dead in Dallas
Guilty Pleasures
Undead and unwed
Undead and Uneasy

Trick of the Light by Rob Thurman
The Scot, the witch and the wardrobe by Annette Blair
Sleeping with the fishes by Mary Janice Davidson
Swimming without a net by Davidson

Journal Entry 13 by affinity4books at Bryan, Texas USA on Sunday, April 10, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (4/9/2011 UTC) at Bryan, Texas USA

Mailed Friday
A great price for a full box of books- only about $7

Journal Entry 14 by dreammer at Batavia, Ohio USA on Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Received this today.

We will be taking out:

Trick of the light
Dark needs at nights edge
Dark angel
Jacob
Fire Me Up
the Scot, the witch and the wardrobe
No Rest for the wicked

Touch the dark
embrace the night
First drop of crimson
classic ghost stories

Journal Entry 15 by wingTribefanwing at Lakemore, Ohio USA on Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Yay!!! The box has arrived here....

Fantasy in Death by J.D. Robb

It Must be Magic by Jennifer Skully
Just One Sip by Various Authors
Blue Moon by Lori Handeland
Hot Spell by Varous Authors

Thanks for the wonderful box!!!

Journal Entry 16 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Wednesday, June 01, 2011
Well, well - found this after I posted on the bookbox message board. This looks like a good bookbox. Will make my selection and get it on its way.

Journal Entry 17 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Wednesday, June 01, 2011
Liked the lovely quotes and beautiful photographs - one of my life's ambitions is to see every state in the US and this whets my appetite to see Oregon. Gorgeous.

Loved this box - lots of good selections.

Have taken out:

Narcissus in Chains
Club Dead
Iron Kissed
Incubus Dreams

Journal Entry 18 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Friday, June 03, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (6/3/2011 UTC) at Clarksville, Tennessee USA

DC #0310 3490 0001 1149 7090

Bye-bye, Bookbox! Happy travels to home!

Journal Entry 19 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Wednesday, June 08, 2011
Received home today. Will journal either tonight or in the next day or so. Thanks to all who participated. I look forward to sending out another box later on in the year.

Journal Entry 20 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Monday, January 23, 2012
Mom and I are getting ready to send out another box of paranormal romance books. If you are interested please let me know. I plan to send the box out mid-February.

Journal Entry 21 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Monday, February 13, 2012
This marks the beginning for the Shrinking Paranormal Book Box. Please see first entry for rules and list of participants.

Journal Entry 22 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, February 25, 2012
I received this bookbox a few days ago. There are a lot of wonderful choices! I will make my choices and replace them and send it to Flossie771 in a few days. Thanks for starting this!

Journal Entry 23 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, March 01, 2012

Journal Entry 24 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Monday, March 12, 2012
Box is here. I've sent a pm to the next in line for mailing addy.

Taking from the box:

Putting in the box:
Twilight Fall
All Together Dead
Rajmund

Journal Entry 25 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Friday, March 16, 2012

Released 9 yrs ago (3/14/2012 UTC) at Villa Rica, Georgia USA

mailed to the next in line

Journal Entry 26 by affinity4books at Bryan, Texas USA on Tuesday, March 20, 2012
It's here! Will go through and mail out next week.

Journal Entry 27 by affinity4books at Bryan, Texas USA on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Released 9 yrs ago (4/3/2012 UTC) at Bryan, Texas USA

Mailing tomorrow! Took 3 and added 2:)

Journal Entry 28 by wingTribefanwing at Lakemore, Ohio USA on Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Box has arrived! Not all the books in this box are Romance so I'll take care of that before I pass the box on...

Rajmund
What Do You Say to a Naked Elf?
Souless

Kiss of Midnight by Lara Adrian
Beyond the Dark by Various Authors
Witch Fury by Anya Bast
In the Dark of Dreams by Marjorie M. Liu

Journal Entry 29 by angelface46 at Montrose, Colorado USA on Saturday, April 28, 2012
Yay! OMG, fun box. Many I have been looking for. Working my way through. Have to find better replacement box. This one looks like it has been through the ringer. Will contact Izzy next week for address.

will post what I chose later :)

Journal Entry 30 by angelface46 at Montrose, Colorado USA on Saturday, April 28, 2012
Okay, so I'm a book piggy :) So many that were on my wish lists.

Took out:

23. Hex Marks The Spot
24. Dark Celebration
25. Dark Prince
26. Minion

Journal Entry 31 by angelface46 at Montrose, Colorado USA on Monday, May 07, 2012
ready to mail - just need izzy500 mailing address

Journal Entry 32 by angelface46 at Montrose, Colorado USA on Saturday, May 12, 2012
I didn't hear back from Izzy. I sent her an IM on Tuesday. I sent an IM to ksloan and am waiting for her reply.

Journal Entry 33 by angelface46 at Montrose, Colorado USA on Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Sent PM to ksloan on Saturday. No reply as of this am. I am going to PM the next person in line.

***as of 05/17/12-the box has finally left me and is now zipping it's way to ksloan

Journal Entry 34 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Thursday, May 17, 2012
I heard from izzy that she will soon be traveling and could not accept this box. I'm sending ksloan a pm to see if she responds.

Journal Entry 35 by ksloan23 at Colby, Kansas USA on Tuesday, May 22, 2012
The box just arrived yesterday. I am in the process of moving and I am sure I will be a little late getting the box mailed out because most of my books are currently packed. I assure you all that I will get this done ASAP!

Journal Entry 36 by ksloan23 at Colby, Kansas USA on Monday, June 11, 2012
Just wanted to provide an update. The interior of the house I am buying is not quite finished. It may be another couple of weeks. Thanks for your patience!

PS In the meantime I have selected one of the books to read while I am waiting :)

Journal Entry 37 by ksloan23 at Colby, Kansas USA on Monday, June 25, 2012
Finally had time to rearrange all of my furniture and boxes in the storage unit so I could get to some of my "available" books. (Construction never seems to be able to stay on schedule:() I pm'ed Bkind2books for their address and have gotten a reply. I will be making my selections and replacements hopefully this evening. Sorry again for this delay and thanks for letting me play!

Journal Entry 38 by ksloan23 at Colby, Kansas USA on Thursday, June 28, 2012
Found a new, smaller box. I have made my additions and subtractions and will be mailing this tomorrow.

Journal Entry 39 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, July 03, 2012
Got here today (yes, that heavy sigh was my husband..."More books?") and there are several that look interesting.

TIme to make my selections

Adding:

Minion
Pride Mates
Watchers in the Night
When Darkness Comes

Journal Entry 40 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, July 07, 2012

Released 8 yrs ago (7/6/2012 UTC) at Clarksville, Tennessee USA

Mailed on to copchic (thanks for getting her info, loriped - for some reason my pm's did not go thru)

Delivery confirmation 0312 0860 0001 9159 1307

Journal Entry 41 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Saturday, July 07, 2012
No worries Bkind2Books as that happens sometimes. Looks like the box has one more stop before coming home.

I will be sending another out in August. Everyone PM me if you want to join in.

Journal Entry 42 by copchic905 at St. Louis, Missouri USA on Monday, July 09, 2012
Received today will make selections & add & ship on. :)

Journal Entry 43 by copchic905 at St. Louis, Missouri USA on Monday, July 23, 2012
On it's way back home to Loriped :)

Journal Entry 44 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Friday, August 03, 2012
I received this box earlier this week, but have not had time to journal the books. I plan to send it back out soon so if you would like to join please let me know. I will journal the books in this box sometime this weekend. Thanks.

Journal Entry 45 by mississippimom at Olive Branch, Mississippi USA on Saturday, August 04, 2012
Please.... Sign me up for the next book box you send out....
If "Dime Store Magic" was still in the box, that's one I've been looking for.
Thanks for keeping all these book boxes going loriped... You're the best!