corner corner The Keys of Hell

The Keys of Hell
by Jack Higgins | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Ossiefry of Aljezur, Faro Portugal on 2/4/2011

status (set by Tsjara): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Ossiefry from Aljezur, Faro Portugal on Friday, February 04, 2011

Journal Entry 2 by Ossiefry at European Multi Winner RABCK Contest - Karl May, RABCK Sweepstakes/Drawing -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (3/2/2011 UTC) at European Multi Winner RABCK Contest - Karl May, RABCK Sweepstakes/Drawing -- Controlled Releases

Congrats on winnig the European multi winner RABCK compettition!

Hello and congratulations!
You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing -- maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join. If you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, ossiefry as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by LiniP at Schwäbisch Hall, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Saturday, March 05, 2011

Juhu, this is like Christmas. I got this book in the mail today together with some nice Portuguese chocolate. Thanks a lot Ossiefry. I will read this book soon. My husband is also interested.

Journal Entry 4 by LiniP at Schwäbisch Hall, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Sunday, May 08, 2011

A nice spy story which I read during my holiday. I liked the setting in Albania because somehow this country has always intrigued me although I have never been there. I will try to find a new reader for this book shortly.

Journal Entry 5 by LiniP at Schwäbisch Hall, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (6/14/2011 UTC) at Schwäbisch Hall, Baden-Württemberg Germany

The book is off to one of the winners of the European RABCK sweepstake in honour of Thomas Hardy organised by mafarrimond. Sorry it took me so long to send the book, busy with family and friends.

Journal Entry 6 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Friday, June 17, 2011

Thank you! I've not read anything by Jack Higgins before, looking at the "blurb" on the back cover it looks just my kind of book. I will add it to my TBR mountain, which is very tall, so it may take me while to get to it.

Journal Entry 7 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, May 26, 2014

Got to it at last!
I enjoyed this much more than I thought I would, a quick and interesting read.

Journal Entry 8 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, December 07, 2014

Released 2 yrs ago (12/8/2014 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

On its way to the winner of the Tea and Mystery Sweeps, hope you emjoy it :-)

Journal Entry 9 by Mecu at Hämeenlinna, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Thank you yorkshire-lass for the book, set of tea and the postcards! The Xmas card is so beautiful! Jack Higgins - I think it's been a while since I read any, so I'm looking forward to it. And I've been in Albania, so it will be even more interesting. :)

Journal Entry 10 by Mecu at Hämeenlinna, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Saturday, September 02, 2017

I read this a while ago, a quick and nice summer reading.

Journal Entry 11 by Mecu at First Sentences, Virtual Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Friday, September 29, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (9/30/2017 UTC) at First Sentences, Virtual Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

The next reader picked this up from the VBB, enjoy!

Journal Entry 12 by wingTsjarawing at Assendelft, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Thursday, October 12, 2017

What a surprise! Thanks for sending mecu. Not something I would pick on my own, but that is the fun of the first sentences vbb. :)