Transgressions

by Sarah Dunant | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbookczukwing of Charleston, South Carolina USA on 2/3/2011
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookczukwing from Charleston, South Carolina USA on Thursday, February 03, 2011
Have picked this up several times but not managed to finish, so I am going to release this copy. I know another copy will someday come my way and I'll give it a go again, and come back here to report on the next attempt to read this book. I've really liked some of this author's historical works.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookczukwing at Alchemy Coffee - closed June 2012 in Charleston, South Carolina USA on Friday, February 18, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (2/18/2011 UTC) at Alchemy Coffee - closed June 2012 in Charleston, South Carolina USA

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookczukwing at Charleston, South Carolina USA on Monday, May 28, 2012
Alchemy Coffee closed, so will re-release this somewhere else. Thank goodness we still have Muddy Waters and Black Tap!

Released 7 yrs ago (5/30/2012 UTC) at Muddy Waters Coffee Bar 1739 Maybank Hwy at Folly in Charleston, South Carolina USA

At Muddy Waters on Maybank.

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader. The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels. BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a heck of a lot of fun. Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!

PS And if you find yourself liking BookCrossing, there may be local BookCrossers who meet regularly in your area. Come join us!