corner corner A Trilogy of Janet Evanovich: Four to Score/High Five/Hot Six (Audio Cassette)

Journal Entry 1 by imawinn2 from Neenah, Wisconsin USA on Tuesday, February 01, 2011

This is a six cassette set featuring three of Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum murder mysteries. It includes Four Two Score, High Five and Hot Six.

What a fun bunch of stories to listen to. It was my first experience with Stephanie Plum AND Janet Evanovich's writing. Loved, loved, loved them. The reader is Debi Mazar and she did a great job being the sassy Stephanie. Her voice reminded me very much of Marisa Tomei in My Cousin Vinnie. That is who I had in my vision the whole time I listen to Ms Plum get herself into one predicament and then capturing her "man" and solving each case. Very fun with sassy, sexy attitude!

Journal Entry 2 by imawinn2 at Neenah, Wisconsin USA on Monday, October 31, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (11/1/2016 UTC) at Neenah, Wisconsin USA

Sending this off in my 'Cassettes Are Still Alive' bookbox. First Stop: LittleWhiteBird

Journal Entry 3 by LittleWhiteBird at Pasadena, California USA on Tuesday, November 08, 2016

I'm taking this out of the box.
My friend likes the Stephanie Plum novels, so I'd like to try some, too.

Journal Entry 4 by LittleWhiteBird at Pasadena, California USA on Friday, January 20, 2017

I found these kind of enjoyable to listen to, but Stephanie Plum won't become my favorite.

While the reader captured the attitude of Stephanie very well, I had a hard time following her at times, especially when she was talking very fast.

I'm glad to have "met" Stephanie Plum, though.

Journal Entry 5 by LittleWhiteBird at Pasadena, California USA on Sunday, October 29, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (10/30/2017 UTC) at Pasadena, California USA

To hyphen8 for the Bookcrossing Birthday Group! Happy birthday!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, December 05, 2017

Part of a big batch of audio cassettes received for Oppem's birthday group - thank you!

"Adapted for Audio"