Saving Midnight (Berkley Sensation)

by Emma Holly | Romance |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 1/31/2011
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, January 31, 2011
Book #8 in the Fitz Clare Chronicles series

Book Description:

Graham Fitz Clare became a vampire to save his adoptive father from a deadly enemy. Sadly, the price of that rescue may have been too high. Edmund's captors are at large again, and are amassing the sort of power that could make them unstoppable. In the end, the love the Fitz Clares share with each other could be all that stands between them and a desperate storm of destruction.

I bought this book at the Goodwill store in Woodstock, Georgia.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, April 19, 2015
My Review: This is a good book in the Fitzgerald Clare series. I don't read too many historicals, but this series makes me forget about that. It's a good erotic vampire series.

Saved for a Bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Monday, June 08, 2015

Released 5 yrs ago (6/12/2015 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Putting into Emmejo's Vampire Bookbox. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Sunday, June 28, 2015
Selected from the Vampire BB - I've not read this series but have read other things by the author.