The Traveller (The Fourth Realm Trilogy)

by John Twelve Hawks | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 1/30/2011
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, January 30, 2011
I had to buy this (used from playtrade.com 1.65) becasue I was just about to start reading The Dark River when I discovered it was book 2 of a trilogy. This is book 1. I'm looking forward to reading it. Plan to read and release.

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, March 17, 2011
I could not put this book down. I just had to know what happened next! I have wondering about myself of what J12H's calls The Grid, so I have read this at an interesting time in my life. I think many a true word is written in Fiction! Can't wait to read the next installment (The Dark River) & you just know I'm going hunting (onine) for part 3 soon as I sign this Journal entry off!

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, March 25, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (3/25/2011 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

Posted this off to 4evagreen as a RABCK after she not only sent me one but there was a sweetie inside too!!!

Hope you enjoy this and are not offended with envelope reuse.

Safe travels little book!

Journal Entry 4 by 4evagreen at High Peak, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Book arrived safely. I look forward with interest to reading the book shortly and then will pass it on. Many thanks for the bookmark.

Journal Entry 5 by 4evagreen at Whaley Bridge, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Thursday, April 21, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (4/21/2011 UTC) at Whaley Bridge, Derbyshire United Kingdom

On it's way to it's next reader hoping that you enjoy as much as I did.

Journal Entry 6 by vedranaster at Zagreb: Donji grad (city centre), Zagreb City Croatia on Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Thank you 4evagreen for this wishlist RABCK! Looking forward to sinking my teeth - well, eyes and mind is more like it - into this one. Looks promising. :)

Journal Entry 7 by vedranaster at Zagreb, Zagreb City Croatia on Thursday, November 19, 2015
Finally got round to the first big baby in this trilogy! :)

At first, some 20 pages in at the most, I was ready to give up because the writing style kept confusing me as to how many characters the writer was actually talking about in certain scenes, and it was driving me nuts. But given the subject matter (which I like) I persuaded myself to push through. And I'm glad I did.
This is a page turner for sure, but the comparison to The Da Vinci Code on the book's cover does not do this book justice. The language is far more complex. ;)

Parts of the action are hollywoodesques in their naively simple and quick resolutions, and some parts are a bit predictable, but the spotlight the book shines at our lives in today's info-gathering and tracking world makes me shrug those off.

Whether you just want a nice thick action/thriller, or you want to ponder more deeply the Big Brother lives we lead today, this is a good book for both.

Journal Entry 8 by vedranaster at Zagreb, Zagreb City Croatia on Friday, January 08, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (1/8/2016 UTC) at Zagreb, Zagreb City Croatia

Off to a new reader, in magical Scotland. Enjoy! :)
Thanks for taking the whole trilogy even though you already have this first book.

Journal Entry 9 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, January 16, 2016
Picked this up from the Post Office today. Thank you so much!