Discover Meditation (Discover)

by Doriel Hall | Health, Mind & Body |
Registered by fischler on 8/1/2003
Journal Entry 1 by fischler on Friday, August 1, 2003
Your basic entry-level coverage.

Journal Entry 2 by fischler at Seattle's Best Coffee, 5th and Lamar in Austin, Texas USA on Thursday, August 7, 2003
Released on Tuesday, August 05, 2003 at Seattle's Best Coffee, 5th and Lamar in Austin, Texas USA.

Journal Entry 3 by suburbcowgirl from Austin, Texas USA on Friday, August 8, 2003
I think this is a fabulous idea. I found this book on meditation in a Seattle's Best CoffeeShop at Fifth St and Lamar. It was wedged between some shelves of coffee, and when I went to pick my roommate up from work, I picked it up to look at it, and then realized someone had stowed it there.
The book has an interesting perspective on yoga, something of which I am not very familiar. I practiced breathing exercises at my desk today at work in honor of it. Hah! :)

I'm taking the book with me to South Carolina on vacation.

Released 16 yrs ago (4/12/2006 UTC) at Charleston International Airport in Charleston, South Carolina USA

I released this book back in 2003 but never heard from it again... I just noticed that I didn't make "release notes."