Bite

by Laurell K. Hamilton | Horror |
ISBN: 051513970x Global Overview for this book
Registered by slipperbunny of Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 1/29/2011
Journal Entry 1 by slipperbunny from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Saturday, January 29, 2011
This book contains five short stories about vampires and romance. The authors are Laurell K. Hamilton, Charlaine Harris, MaryJanice Davidson, Angela Knight and Vickie Taylor.

Hamilton's short story is based to her Anita Blake-novels, which I have read before. I enjoyed this short story, "The girl who was infatuated with death", but it wasn't the best.

Charlaine Harris is one of my favorite authors and I had read "One word answer" before. It's based on a Sookie Stackhouse novels. It's not my favorite short story made by Harris, but it gives information that you don't get from the main series.

The third story is called "Biting in plain sight" by Davidson. I have never heard from her before, but I might after this. This was one of my favorites, mainly because Liam (human who is in love with a vampire) is so cute, honest and great. The story could have been more interesting, but Liam is awesome.

"Galahad" (Angela Knight) was my favorite short story. The characters are well made and the story is funny and original. But this story has lots of sex (not complaining, but I thought I should mention it).

The last story, "Blood lust", was a little bit of a disappointment for me. Daniel loses his work, fiancée and home to a vampire and wants revenge. So Daniel finds a vampire woman who will make him a vampire so he can have the strength he needs for the revenge. I didn't really like the characters and the story was kind of blaah.

I bought this, because I have to buy anything that has stories by Charlaine Harris. =) And I love vampires. But this was a good purchase so I will keep this to myself.

Journal Entry 2 by slipperbunny at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, September 1, 2014

Released 7 yrs ago (9/2/2014 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

I'm cleaning so some of my books from Charlaine Harris have to make room for new books... So this one goes to Sumako next.

Journal Entry 3 by sumako at Kuopio, Pohjois-Savo / Norra Savolax Finland on Saturday, September 6, 2014
Very biting reading. Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by sumako at Kuopio, Pohjois-Savo / Norra Savolax Finland on Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Released 2 mos ago (7/22/2021 UTC) at Kuopio, Pohjois-Savo / Norra Savolax Finland

Kiitos hyllyntyhjennysavusta!

Journal Entry 5 by wingMecuwing at Hämeenlinna, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Tuesday, July 27, 2021
Who could resist vampires :D Thanks sumako, the pleasure was all mine!