Death in Springtime

by Magdalen Nabb | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingeponine38wing of Winchester, Massachusetts USA on 1/28/2011
Journal Entry 1 by wingeponine38wing from Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Friday, January 28, 2011
This is a duplicate copy for release.
--------------------------------------------------

Journal Entry 2 by wingeponine38wing at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Friday, January 28, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (1/29/2011 UTC) at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sent to the manager of the recently opened OBCZ in Saarbrücken, Germany. I hope this will be a good addition to your shelf!

Journal Entry 3 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Friday, October 14, 2011
Well, it never reached Saarbruecken because I made a mistake writing the address. It was returned to me by the Postal Service.
But this little book *really* wants to be in Germany, so it's heading off to another reader in that country. Better luck this time, kleines Buch!

Journal Entry 4 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Friday, October 14, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (10/14/2011 UTC) at Winchester, Massachusetts USA

Off to the winner of the Crime and Tea Sweepstakes. Hope you enjoy it!

Edited to add: Released for 2011 Tick Tock Release Challenge.

Journal Entry 5 by Chremajora at Siegen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Saturday, October 22, 2011
Well, the "kleines Buch" made it to me just fine - thank you Eponine! It is making some friends on my TBR pile before I read and release later.

Journal Entry 6 by Chremajora at Минск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus on Monday, April 08, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (4/8/2013 UTC) at Минск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus

Alphabet Relay: letter N - hope you enjoy my choice for you!

Journal Entry 7 by wingLamillawing at Минск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus on Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Arrived as my "N" book in the alphabet relay

Journal Entry 8 by wingLamillawing at Минск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus on Saturday, May 04, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (5/6/2013 UTC) at Минск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus

Sent along with summer tea and Easter card to April International RABCK Sweepstake's winner.
Track: RR965421695BY

The book's journey continues by its finder's cooperation and creativity. By making a journal entry on this book, you can add to the book's story as it travels from reader to reader around the world.
Enjoy your reading!

Journal Entry 9 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Thank you very much for the book, herbal tea and the lovely card!:) The book definitely looks like my kind of a read!

Journal Entry 10 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Sunday, October 05, 2014
Oh, I really enjoyed this book! It truly was my kind of a read:) The story was interesting but not too scary and there were some intriguing characters in it! Thank you for sharing!

This book will travel onwards as soon as I manage to get to the post office:)

Journal Entry 11 by wingSoozreaderwing at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (10/8/2014 UTC) at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

This book is on its way to the next reader as a part of the First Sentences VBB:) Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 12 by Samata at Crawley, Western Australia Australia on Saturday, October 25, 2014
Just received this book from the First Sentences Virtual Book Box. It looks like a good little read, can't wait to sit down and enjoy it :D

Released 4 yrs ago (11/28/2014 UTC) at Pyrmont Community Centre Book Exchange in Pyrmont, New South Wales Australia

A steady little read, I hope it finds a good home from here :)

Journal Entry 14 by wingFlightwing at Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Thursday, January 29, 2015
Picked up at the wonderful Pyrmont Community Book Exchange Book Crossing Zone.

This is really a travelled book!

Journal Entry 15 by wingFlightwing at Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Monday, February 09, 2015
I enjoyed this detective story/police procedural/cozy a lot. The story is good, the setting of interest. Anyone who has been to Florence will particularly appreciate it.

Journal Entry 16 by wingFlightwing at Crown Hotel/Upstairs Library Bar in Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (2/10/2015 UTC) at Crown Hotel/Upstairs Library Bar in Sydney, New South Wales Australia

Released at the February 2015 Sydney BookCrossingMeetUp, at the Crown Hotel, 162 Elizabeth St, in the upstairs Library Bar.

The Sydney CBD BookCrossing MeetUp happens on the second Tuesday of the month from 7pm (or a bit earlier) to 9pm (or whenever the conversation winds down). Just bring a book to release.

Journal Entry 17 by Pixette at Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, February 10, 2015
Picked up at the sydney meetup

Journal Entry 18 by Pixette at Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, September 11, 2019
I started reading but the style wasn't really for me

Journal Entry 19 by Pixette at Zoe's Post - Street Library in Darlinghurst, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Released 5 days ago (9/11/2019 UTC) at Zoe's Post - Street Library in Darlinghurst, New South Wales Australia

Left at my local street library for another reader