Hot And Bothered: Four Steamy Tales of Love and Seductionthat Will Leave You...

Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 1/27/2011
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, January 27, 2011
Book Description: Sultry encounters, forbidden passion, irresistible temptation--what more could you want in a collection of four scintillating stories by today's sexiest authors?

Luring Lucy by Lori Foster: All Lucy was looking for when she went to her vacation home was an innocent fling to quell the yearning she had felt since her husband died four years ago. She never expected her longtime friend Bram to lure her into a love affair so hot.

Truth or Dare by Laura Bradley: Undercover P.I. Shay McIntyre takes on the guise of a reporter to uncover who's behind the suspicious deaths of two bullriders, and finds herself locking horns with the sinfully tempting Luke Wilder in a deliciously wicked game of truth or dare.

Compromised by Gayle Callan: Country baron John Malory nobly offers to wed Lady Elizabeth Stanwood when they are caught together alone in a garden. Elizabeth never expected to be compromised--or to soon be wed to a man whose affections she does not welcome...until he changes her mind with lingering kisses and a passion she has only dreamed of.

Treading Dangerous Waters by Victoria Marquez: Sofia's plans to relax on a cruise are ruined when she encounters James, her aunt's future son-in-law, who is intent on breaking up his father's wedding...unless Sofia can distract him. But she's treading dangerous waters, for James has designs of his own, which include secluding the Latina beauty until she surrenders completely to him.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, September 03, 2013
My Review: This was a fun group of romance stories! I loved Lori Foster's story the best. She's wonderful. I didn't read the historical story, because I don't read too many of those.

Saved for a bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at SoHo Bagel OBCZ - Towne Lake Parkway in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, March 14, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (3/14/2014 UTC) at SoHo Bagel OBCZ - Towne Lake Parkway in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left on the bookshelf when picking up some cheddar bagels for tomorrow's breakfast. Enjoy the book!

Released for St. Patrick's day -- Happy St. Patrick's Day!