S Is for Silence

by Sue Grafton | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by SHillman of London, Greater London United Kingdom on 1/27/2011
Journal Entry 1 by SHillman from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, January 27, 2011
These books stand alone pretty well, so don't be put off by it's being part of a series

Journal Entry 2 by SHillman at Camel & Artichoke in Waterloo, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (1/30/2011 UTC) at Camel & Artichoke in Waterloo, Greater London United Kingdom

Released a bunch of books

Journal Entry 3 by footymadgill at Croydon, Surrey United Kingdom on Saturday, April 23, 2011
Picked up at the meet up

Reserved for Earthcaroleanne's collection

Journal Entry 4 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Thanks so much for sending me this - I'll have to get through the rest of the alphabet now!

Journal Entry 5 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, January 19, 2020
I have really enjoyed this series and now I'm getting near the end.

Sue Grafton not only tells a good story, she writes well, too, not over-wordy, but with good descriptive prose. I enjoyed the way the plot moved between 1953 and 1987 (comfortably set before mobiles, text messages, e-mails and the internet intervened). I especially loved some of the 1950s facts, for example I had no idea there were 3D movies that early. The book holds your attention well, with an exciting ending.

Journal Entry 6 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 20, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (1/20/2020 UTC) at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom

Sending on the Kinsey Milhone spiral.

reet petite
greenbadger
paws4books
Maranlin
penelopewanders
lamelemon
Ollie 1976

Journal Entry 7 by wingReetPetitewing at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 22, 2020
Thanks