Knots and Crosses (Inspector Rebus)

by Ian Rankin | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by jules5 of Darlington, County Durham United Kingdom on 1/27/2011
Journal Entry 1 by jules5 from Darlington, County Durham United Kingdom on Thursday, January 27, 2011
Enjoying this, rather surprisingly, as not really a fan of this genre. Haven't seen the tv series so i'm reading for readings sake. Looking forward to unravelling the crime.

Journal Entry 2 by jules5 at Darlington, County Durham United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 2, 2011
I seem to be reading a lot of books set in Edinburgh at the moment. I did enjoy this and Rebus as a character is an ok kind of guy. Will probably dig out another in the series.

Journal Entry 3 by jules5 at Tai Po, Tai Po Hong Kong on Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Released 13 yrs ago (2/8/2011 UTC) at Tai Po, Tai Po Hong Kong

Sent by way of the Mystery/Thriller International Sweepstake..Congratulations to the winner.Hope you enjoy the read and cuppa

Journal Entry 4 by wandering-B at Tai Po, Tai Po Hong Kong on Saturday, February 12, 2011
Thanks so much for this one - am looking forward to reading a new author (for me) and have a lovely cup of tea.

Journal Entry 5 by wandering-B at Tai Po, Tai Po Hong Kong on Sunday, March 6, 2011
I did not realize that this was a television series. Interesting read - rather gripping tale with characters you can get close to. Thanks for sending it!

Journal Entry 6 by wandering-B at Tai Po, Tai Po Hong Kong on Sunday, July 3, 2011
Headed off the to winner of the Mystery/Crime/Thriller and Tea Sweeps (or whatever it was called). Enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by sfrenchie at Reims, Champagne-Ardenne France on Friday, July 8, 2011
I received this book as part of the Crime / Tea sweepstake.

Thank you very much, Wandering-B.

I will write an entry when I have read it.

:-)

Journal Entry 8 by sfrenchie at Reims, Champagne-Ardenne France on Friday, August 26, 2011
Well, I realised half way through, that I had started reading this novel once before. I can't remember why I had stopped, I might have found something else to read, or maybe I couldn't get into the story...
But this time, anyway, I did get into the story, and really enjoyed it from first page to last page.
Again, many thanks to Wandering-B.
:-)