Dark Places: A Novel

by gillian flynn | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by dvg of Toms River, New Jersey USA on 1/24/2011
Journal Entry 1 by dvg from Toms River, New Jersey USA on Monday, January 24, 2011
Wouldn'tchya know it? Yesterday, I asked to trade with someone for this title and this morning I found this in a local thrift shop! lol.

Its a slightly battered hardcover without a dust jacket. I put a clear cover over it but its my first time doing that, not sure how it will hold up! lol.

I can't wait to read it and share it with the person who introduced me to this author, Kerbam1421.

Journal Entry 2 by dvg at To Another BCer, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (3/17/2011 UTC) at To Another BCer, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

I am sending this to Kerbam1421 who introduced me to this author! This is the author's second mystery and it is just as good as the first book! It is a murder mystery that keeps you guessing to the very end and still manages to tie it up nicely. I don't want to give this story away. I will say that I thought I knew who did it but I was wrong (of course). I know it will be enjoyed by many BCers to come. In fact, I don't think many of you will be able to put it down at all.
|Sent as part of the 2011 RABCK Release Challenge!|

Journal Entry 3 by kerbam1421 at Halethorpe, Maryland USA on Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Got this one in the mail today and can't wait to dig in! I like the Flying Dog book mark - YUM! :) Thanks for sharing!!