the new you Survival Kit

by Daisy Waugh | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0007119062 Global Overview for this book
Registered by pooca of Hanko, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 1/23/2011
Journal Entry 1 by pooca from Hanko, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, January 23, 2011
found at Matinkylä recycling center

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookwormesswing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, March 09, 2011
Thanks pooca! Picked it from a local meeting here it was put right in front of me (for some reason... ;), seemed interesting so that's a go-go. And the cover is delicious.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookwormesswing at Kotka, Kymenlaakso / Kymmenedalen Finland on Sunday, May 15, 2016
Doing some Spring cleaning and I think it's time to let go of huge amount of books that have been in my bookshelf for years. Books, that I have picked up many times but yet put them back. Books, that have moved houses quite many times. Books, that represent a genre I've grown out of past years.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbookwormesswing at Kotka, Kymenlaakso / Kymmenedalen Finland on Wednesday, November 01, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (11/2/2017 UTC) at Kotka, Kymenlaakso / Kymmenedalen Finland

Sending the book to mrsmontague for the local book exchange.

**************
Congratulations, you've found a book I released in the wild. It's yours now - you can keep it, give to someone you now or release it back in the wild. Thank you for letting me know you've found it! If you want, you're welcome to join Bookcrossing.com. :)

Journal Entry 5 by wingmrsmontaguewing at Kilburn, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Saturday, November 11, 2017
Gratefully received from bookwormess for my new book exchange. Many thanks!

Journal Entry 6 by wingmrsmontaguewing at Horsley Book Exchange Phonebox in Horsley, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Saturday, November 18, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (11/18/2017 UTC) at Horsley Book Exchange Phonebox in Horsley, Derbyshire United Kingdom

Welcome to BookCrossing - the act of releasing and catching books and spreading our love of reading! It's addictive, fun and spam free!
- If you can, please register when and where you found this book. Using the BCID number from the BookCrossing label inside the front cover, log on to the site, then follow the instructions to make a brief journal entry. The person who released the book will be happy to know it's in safe hands!
- You can then read it if you wish. We'd be most grateful if you could leave it somewhere else for someone else to find afterwards.
You don't have to sign up to BookCrossing- your entry will just appear as an 'Anonymous Finder'. If you do join: please consider putting me, mrsmontague, as your referring member. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by wingmrsmontaguewing at Bench on the Seafront in Sidmouth, Devon United Kingdom on Friday, August 31, 2018

Released 8 mos ago (8/31/2018 UTC) at Bench on the Seafront in Sidmouth, Devon United Kingdom