The Palace

by Paul Erdman | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 1/20/2011
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Thursday, January 20, 2011
1988 Bantam paperback of the 1987 financial thriller based in the casino industry. I bought this copy back around 1990 from the used book store across the street from Market Hall on College Ave. in Rockridge District.

I can let this go after I read:
1973 The Billion Dollar Sure Thing [n/a]
1974 The Silver Bears [n/a]
1976 The Crash of '79 [read 2007]
1981 The Last Days of America [n/a]
1986 The Panic of '89 [read 2021]

Edit November 28, 2021: This was okay, but I just skimmed to end for time on this re-read. I don't remember it being one of my favorites among his usually intriguing books. I currently have this ranked at #1476 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (11/29/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library at 3540 Harbor View at Magee in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Aside from loving shared books, my main passion in life is supporting the human rights work of my good friend, Anni Cyrus. đź’– đź’– Her life story of survival as a childhood refugee is astounding, and quite moving!

Please look her up on Google, DuckDuckGo, and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.